Compare PepsiCo vs BRF BETASee how working at PepsiCo vs. BRF compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at PepsiCo vs. BRF. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- PepsiCo scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
- BRF scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at PepsiCo.
- "Oportunidade de" was the most mentioned Pro at BRF.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at PepsiCo.
- "Falta de" was the most mentioned Con at BRF.
I have been working at PepsiCo full-time for more than a year
Benefits; bonus yearly at Xmas and the mid-year bonus, salary was good. The staff are lovely, the management are efficient and approachable.
Can be a little bit like other companies i.e. you need to be showing your worth (but they reward that) so you will sometimes have people showboating.
Advice to Management
Continue the people management of improving the culture.
I worked at BRF full-time
Exciting industry Big popular brands Big Budgets Lots of job autonomy Innovative mindset high calibre employees
Portuguese dominant culture. High employee turnover. Environment isn't collaborative. Despite strong values, they weren't reflected in the culture Employees don't feel comfortable to speak up... and voice their true opinions or feelings. Upper management didn't handle restructuring and uncertainty well, causing employees to fear for their job security which caused distrust among colleagues. Lots of company politics and corridor discussions.