Compare Palantir Technologies vs Dropbox BETASee how working at Palantir Technologies vs. Dropbox compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Palantir Technologies vs. Dropbox. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Palantir Technologies scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
- Dropbox scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Palantir" was the most mentioned Pro at Palantir Technologies.
- "Dropbox" was the most mentioned Pro at Dropbox.
- "Palantir" was the most mentioned Con at Palantir Technologies.
- "Dropbox" was the most mentioned Con at Dropbox.
I worked at Palantir Technologies for more than a year
There was an employee who was about to start and in between leaving his old job and starting here he found out he had cancer. One of the top executives heard about this and said let's bring that... person onboard sooner so they had coverage. That is what Palantir's culture is all about. Some of the smartest people I have ever met. This location might have been in Washington, DC, but they are a true Silicon Valley company. I only left as I was looking for work they didn't necessarily have for me, but I definitely plan to come back. Much love. I even bought swag after I left with my own money.
No cons in my wildest dreams. I only heard and saw great things.
Advice to Management
I have been working at Dropbox full-time for more than 5 years
* A company that truly cares about their staff * Dropbox always looks for ways to make things easier for employees - for example a company day off every month * The future of work is here and... Dropbox is championing this in how we have shifted to Virtual First working. It has created much more balance for me with a small family, we are learning as we go but you can really see the efforts the company makes to make sure we as staff are ok!!
I really can't think of any, all challenges encounter we face as a team!
Advice to Management
Keep doing a great job!!