Compare Oracle vs NortonLifeLock BETASee how working at Oracle vs. NortonLifeLock compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Oracle vs. NortonLifeLock. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Oracle scored higher in 4 areas: Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- NortonLifeLock scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Oracle.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at NortonLifeLock.
- "No hikes" was the most mentioned Con at Oracle.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at NortonLifeLock.
I have been working at NortonLifeLock full-time for more than a year
- Portfolio includes industry best products - Clear paths for progression in Sales - Employee training and investment
- Years of acquisitions and mergers has distorted the company direction. - Varying expectations from different levels of management. - Some aspects of how the company operates are left for... employees to learn through trial and error.
Advice to Management
Provide more Symantec specific training around ways of working and best practice to get Employees up to speed quicker.