Compare Oracle vs NortonLifeLock BETASee how working at Oracle vs. NortonLifeLock compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Oracle vs. NortonLifeLock. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Oracle scored higher in 4 areas: Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- NortonLifeLock scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Oracle.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at NortonLifeLock.
- "No hikes" was the most mentioned Con at Oracle.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at NortonLifeLock.
I worked at Oracle full-time for more than 3 years
BDG was a great place to work for 2.5 years . Reporting directly into the Senior Director gave me an insight into how much he valued his leadership team and BDCs and how important the culture was.
Poor career progression. and salaries.
I have been working at NortonLifeLock full-time for less than a year
They help you with your carrier, great training path and always ready to hear your ideas
i dunno, maybe they are far from DUblin
Advice to Management
Less common voices about italian customers