Compare Oracle vs NextRoll BETASee how working at Oracle vs. NextRoll compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Oracle vs. NextRoll. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Oracle scored higher in 2 areas: % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- NextRoll scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Oracle.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at NextRoll.
- "No hikes" was the most mentioned Con at Oracle.
- "401k match" was the most mentioned Con at NextRoll.
I worked at NextRoll full-time for more than 3 years
I worked in AdRoll for almost 3 years and I enjoyed every single day. AdRoll is a great place for those who want to jumpstart their career and grow quick, opportunities are there for everyone and... it's easy to get involve in projects if you want. Best team and office, makes you feel like going to work every day. There is a very healthy relationship between all members of the staff, you don't see this in many companies.
As every company of this size there is things to improve, mostly last minute changes and product decisions, but always within what is normal or expected.
Advice to Management
Keep hiring good talent and don't let them go!