Compare Oracle vs Amazon BETASee how working at Oracle vs. Amazon compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Oracle vs. Amazon. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Oracle scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Amazon scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Senior Management and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Amazon had 1,061 more reviews than Oracle that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "No hikes" was the most mentioned Con at Oracle.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Amazon.
I worked at Amazon part-time for more than a year
Very nice place to work, people are very helpful and friendly. Learnt a lot and gained great exp. It was very good exp, no bad words for company.
I started full time but after 6 months my contract changed to part time and there was no to much overtimes hours, that was only reason why I had to leave. There is no cons except hours.