Compare Openet vs Guidewire BETASee how working at Openet vs. Guidewire compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Openet vs. Guidewire. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Guidewire scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Openet.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Guidewire.
- "Management team" was the most mentioned Con at Openet.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Guidewire.
I worked at Openet full-time for more than a year
Working with the most talented people in their field in the telecoms industry
The nature of the telecoms industry means that there is a lot of change, but this is ideal to keep roles interesting.
I have been working at Guidewire full-time for more than a year
Really a good company with a big pool of talented employees. Very cultural and diverse people work in this company. Good work-life balance can be seen here. Lots of Benefits in excess to your... package. More fun and entertainment while you work. More space to improve your knowledge. I would definitely recommend anyone in Guidewire.
Average salary compared to current market standards. A pinch of politics can be seen, but they are ignorable. Programming Language used by Guidewire is Gosu, which is mostly not used anywhere... else.
Advice to Management
Nothing to mention.