Compare Nordstrom vs Hugo Boss BETASee how working at Nordstrom vs. Hugo Boss compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Nordstrom vs. Hugo Boss. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Nordstrom scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Hugo Boss scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Nordstrom.
- "Staff discount" was the most mentioned Pro at Hugo Boss.
- Nordstrom had 728 more reviews than Hugo Boss that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Nordstrom full-time for more than 3 years
Nordstrom is a truly joyous and supportive workplace. Literally everyone as a smile on their face and seem genuinely happy to be there. Management are incredible supportive, as well as transparent... and inclusive.
The main drawback is it can be hard to advance your career as there are so many internal candidates fighting for the same job. It just makes you work harder to get noticed.