Compare Nordstrom vs Gap BETASee how working at Nordstrom vs. Gap compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Nordstrom vs. Gap. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Nordstrom scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Gap scored higher in 4 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- Nordstrom had 78 more reviews than Gap that mentioned "Employee discount" as a Pro.
- Nordstrom had 593 more reviews than Gap that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Nordstrom full-time for more than 3 years
Nordstrom is a truly joyous and supportive workplace. Literally everyone as a smile on their face and seem genuinely happy to be there. Management are incredible supportive, as well as transparent... and inclusive.
The main drawback is it can be hard to advance your career as there are so many internal candidates fighting for the same job. It just makes you work harder to get noticed.