Compare Nestlé Purina U.S. vs Nestlé Waters North America BETASee how working at Nestlé Purina U.S. vs. Nestlé Waters North America compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Nestlé Purina U.S. vs. Nestlé Waters North America. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Nestlé Purina U.S. scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Nestlé Purina U.S..
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Nestlé Waters North America.
- Nestlé Purina U.S. had 52 more reviews than Nestlé Waters North America that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
- Nestlé Waters North America had 24 more reviews than Nestlé Purina U.S. that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Nestlé Purina U.S. for more than 5 years
Flexibility, Fun Work, Park & Dog Park, plus a store, credit union, work out center and a cafe all on campus!!!
2 rounds of mass retirements, have left some knowledge gaps.
I have been working at Nestlé Waters North America full-time for more than a year
Health benefits, three weeks PTO (if they let you take it)
Under qualified leadership at the VP level. All have been promoted from within so there are no new ideas or culture. Culture = white male country club.
Advice to Management
Your VPs have been with the company for too long -- they are afraid of change, which is exactly what is needed to grow the company. No longer can we get away with doing things "they way they've... always been done." Customer expectations have grown since 1995.