Compare Nestlé Purina U.S. vs Facebook BETASee how working at Nestlé Purina U.S. vs. Facebook compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Nestlé Purina U.S. vs. Facebook. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Facebook scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Work-life balance, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Nestlé Purina U.S..
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Facebook.
- Facebook had 311 more reviews than Nestlé Purina U.S. that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Nestlé Purina U.S. full-time
Lots of opportunities for growth
The sheer size of the company can sometimes slow things down
I have been working at Facebook full-time for more than a year
- You can change and influence projects/ processes and really have an impact - Great perks and benefits (Free food, High bonus and salary, Health insurance and Pension, Health & Commute... Budget) - Great career opportunities - Great branding on CV
- If you are a structured person, you need to get used to flexibility and no-hierarchy
Advice to Management
- Be open and transparent in communicating - Define roadmaps in a clearer way and encourage even more participation and impact from employees