Compare NIKE vs adidas BETASee how working at NIKE vs. adidas compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at NIKE vs. adidas. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- NIKE scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- NIKE had 181 more reviews than adidas that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at NIKE.
- "Decision making" was the most mentioned Con at adidas.
I have been working at adidas full-time for less than a year
Great cold weather ....hides the bald head
Not good in summer months. The wooly ones. The peaked type are much better. Keeps the rays outta the eyes.
Advice to Management
Have the crack.