Compare NIKE vs Emma BETASee how working at NIKE vs. Emma compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at NIKE vs. Emma. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- NIKE scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and % Recommend to a friend.
- Emma scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at NIKE.
- "Steep learning curve" was the most mentioned Pro at Emma.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at NIKE.
- "Home office" was the most mentioned Con at Emma.
I have been working at Emma part-time for more than a year
* Company allows you to interact with different professionals across the globe *Agile company, fast growing and has great people-centric approach to work
*None, they are already a good company