Compare Morgan Stanley vs Wells Fargo BETASee how working at Morgan Stanley vs. Wells Fargo compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Morgan Stanley vs. Wells Fargo. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Morgan Stanley scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Wells Fargo scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Morgan Stanley.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Wells Fargo.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Morgan Stanley.
- "Sales goals" was the most mentioned Con at Wells Fargo.
I worked at Morgan Stanley
Teamwork is stressed as is a drive for excellence. The environment is great for climbing the steep learning curve in the industry. Everyone is very helpful and approachable
The hours are tough but that is expected in this industry. Other than that there are very few cons to this position.