Compare Morgan Stanley vs Goldman Sachs BETASee how working at Morgan Stanley vs. Goldman Sachs compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Morgan Stanley vs. Goldman Sachs. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Morgan Stanley scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Goldman Sachs scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Senior Management and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Morgan Stanley had 173 more reviews than Goldman Sachs that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- Goldman Sachs had 337 more reviews than Morgan Stanley that mentioned "Working hours" as a Con.
I worked at Morgan Stanley
Teamwork is stressed as is a drive for excellence. The environment is great for climbing the steep learning curve in the industry. Everyone is very helpful and approachable
The hours are tough but that is expected in this industry. Other than that there are very few cons to this position.