Compare Morgan Stanley vs Edward Jones BETASee how working at Morgan Stanley vs. Edward Jones compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Morgan Stanley vs. Edward Jones. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Morgan Stanley scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Edward Jones scored higher in 5 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Morgan Stanley.
- "Home office" was the most mentioned Pro at Edward Jones.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Morgan Stanley.
- "Door knocking" was the most mentioned Con at Edward Jones.
I worked at Morgan Stanley
Teamwork is stressed as is a drive for excellence. The environment is great for climbing the steep learning curve in the industry. Everyone is very helpful and approachable
The hours are tough but that is expected in this industry. Other than that there are very few cons to this position.