Compare Morgan Stanley vs Citi BETASee how working at Morgan Stanley vs. Citi compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Morgan Stanley vs. Citi. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Morgan Stanley scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- Citi had 595 more reviews than Morgan Stanley that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Citi had 250 more reviews than Morgan Stanley that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- Citi had 190 more reviews than Morgan Stanley that mentioned "Senior management" as a Con.
I worked at Morgan Stanley
Teamwork is stressed as is a drive for excellence. The environment is great for climbing the steep learning curve in the industry. Everyone is very helpful and approachable
The hours are tough but that is expected in this industry. Other than that there are very few cons to this position.