Compare Morgan Stanley vs Bank of America BETASee how working at Morgan Stanley vs. Bank of America compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Morgan Stanley vs. Bank of America. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Morgan Stanley scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Bank of America scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Morgan Stanley.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Bank of America.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Morgan Stanley.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Bank of America.
I worked at Morgan Stanley
Teamwork is stressed as is a drive for excellence. The environment is great for climbing the steep learning curve in the industry. Everyone is very helpful and approachable
The hours are tough but that is expected in this industry. Other than that there are very few cons to this position.
I worked at Bank of America full-time for more than a year
Super company to work for, great opportunities to get promoted, learn, network.
Generally focussed on American timescales, so need to be able to work / be flexible for evenings (when European based)
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you do - it's a great place to work.