Compare Morgan McKinley vs Sage Recruiting BETASee how working at Morgan McKinley vs. Sage Recruiting compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Morgan McKinley vs. Sage Recruiting. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Morgan McKinley scored higher in 3 areas: CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Sage Recruiting scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and Senior Management.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Morgan McKinley.
- "High turnover" was the most mentioned Con at Morgan McKinley.
I have been working at Morgan McKinley full-time for more than a year
I love the team culture, the office culture and the job itself. Very transparent management and shifts in the business strategy are shared openly and honestly.
None to think of. This is a great place to work.
Advice to Management
Keep on doing what your doing. This is a great place to work.
I worked at Sage Recruiting full-time for less than a year
- The clientele is good - Provides opportunity to build network in the industry - Uses top technology - Tech training for all employees - Targets are reasonable - Commission Structure
- The founder is unprofessional; choice of words, tone, actions/behaviour at workspace - Lack of trust on employees and micro management - Hostile environment - Management decisions made on a whim -... Constant change of decisions