Compare Morgan McKinley vs PageGroup BETASee how working at Morgan McKinley vs. PageGroup compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Morgan McKinley vs. PageGroup. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Morgan McKinley scored higher in 4 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- PageGroup scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Recruitment" was the most mentioned Pro at Morgan McKinley.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at PageGroup.
- "Morgan mckinley" was the most mentioned Con at Morgan McKinley.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at PageGroup.
I have been working at PageGroup full-time for more than 5 years
Michael Page offers great training and development, it can take your career in a number of different directions and to a number of different locations. The Dublin office is small and unique in that... you can focus on billing and making bonus! You also have the creative license to take on temp and perm and choose your industries within your discipline across the Island of Ireland. We have great craic as a team and celebrate success with breakfast clubs, dinners/drinks and loads of internal incentives to ensure the sales environment is motivating and rewarding.
Recruitment is not for everyone - we are a sales company so you do have to have a sales mentality. Page Group will support where necessary, around training and development but if you are not... motivated or energised by making money and business development then the job is not for you.