Compare Microsoft vs Oracle BETASee how working at Microsoft vs. Oracle compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Microsoft vs. Oracle. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Microsoft scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at Microsoft.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Oracle.
- "Review system" was the most mentioned Con at Microsoft.
- "No hikes" was the most mentioned Con at Oracle.
I have been working at Oracle full-time for less than a year
Great thought-leadership, profitable company with a fantastic range of products Fantastic colleagues and a great work-life balance New state-of-the art building Great if you want to be the best... version of you
IT on-boarding for new colleagues is 100% digital & self-service, which, while improving, is very time-consuming.