Compare Mercedes-Benz Financial Services vs Daimler BETASee how working at Mercedes-Benz Financial Services vs. Daimler compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Mercedes-Benz Financial Services vs. Daimler. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Mercedes-Benz Financial Services scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Daimler scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Mercedes-Benz Financial Services.
- "Gutes gehalt" was the most mentioned Pro at Daimler.
- "Great place" was the most mentioned Con at Mercedes-Benz Financial Services.
- "Aufgaben" was the most mentioned Con at Daimler.
I worked at Mercedes-Benz Financial Services full-time
Friendly work environment Training and Development opportunities Transparent communication Empowerment Great Leadership
Locations are generally far from city centre
I worked at Daimler
Amazing products, my department worked directly with the corporate board to implement very forward-looking projects. Working in the central in Stuttgart is interesting, as decisions are taken here.... Work-life balance is very good, still people work hard to achieve their goals.
Politics are really strong. Didn't see a strong company culture as in other companies. Seemed to be difficult to get a full time position, as they hire a lot of third party companies.
Advice to Management
Try to reduce the amount of overhead due to politics. Reduce expected formality to make it a more fun place to work at.