Compare Mahendra’s Institute vs TutorABC BETASee how working at Mahendra’s Institute vs. TutorABC compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Mahendra’s Institute vs. TutorABC. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Mahendra’s Institute scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- TutorABC scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Good environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Mahendra’s Institute.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at TutorABC.
- "Salary increment" was the most mentioned Con at Mahendra’s Institute.
- "Base rate" was the most mentioned Con at TutorABC.
I have been working at TutorABC
1) Flexible schedule 2) Transparent payment system 3) Wonderfull clients eager to learn 4) No micro management...be on time, do a great job and you are left to work peacefully 5) Schedulers very... accommodating to changes (although they do take some time to answer you!)
1) No incentive to clients to rate class....please consider making it compulsory if they want to see their own feedback 2) Scheduled classes being pulled or added last minute. Meaning you have gaps... with no lessons on even worse...lessons with no time to prepare. 3) Communication is VERY slow. ..both on chat and community centre. Can take upto a week for an email response!
Advice to Management
Please review the rating system. I have a 9.9 average but can complete lessons with 6 students and only get the basic pay...very disheartening. Reduce class sizes 4 max.... is way to much and... students suffer!