Compare Lush vs LUSH North America BETASee how working at Lush vs. LUSH North America compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Lush vs. LUSH North America. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Lush scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- LUSH North America scored higher in 2 areas: Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- LUSH North America had 23 more reviews than Lush that mentioned "50 discount" as a Pro.
- "Pushy" was the most mentioned Con at Lush.
- "Floor leaders" was the most mentioned Con at LUSH North America.
I worked at LUSH North America part-time for more than a year
Discount is great, especially if you’re seasonal and wanting to get some amazing holiday gifts for your family/friends/yourself. Ethic of the company is great- they do really amazing campaigns with... limited addition products with proceeds that go to particular causes.
Leadership in the organization isn’t great secret shopper experiences really impact how your store is rated by high ups, and if you get a grumpy shopper, you’re kinda screwed. It can me exhausting... work, especially at Christmas, because of the high-touch hard-sell method to customer service. VERY high in person-to-person interaction, which can be draining.