Compare Lowe's vs Kohl's BETASee how working at Lowe's vs. Kohl's compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Lowe's vs. Kohl's. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Lowe's scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Kohl's scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Lowe's.
- "Employee discount" was the most mentioned Pro at Kohl's.
- Lowe's had 220 more reviews than Kohl's that mentioned "Part time" as a Con.
I worked at Lowe's full-time for less than a year
you can work independently fairly without a boss breathing down your neck
no one does their job and everyone hides from customers, so if you care at all, you're doing the work of at least 3 people
Advice to Management
Don't disappear and then randomly show up and tell employees they are doing things wrong