Compare Lowe's vs Baker & Taylor BETASee how working at Lowe's vs. Baker & Taylor compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Lowe's vs. Baker & Taylor. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Lowe's scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Baker & Taylor scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Lowe's.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Baker & Taylor.
- Lowe's had 469 more reviews than Baker & Taylor that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I worked at Lowe's full-time for less than a year
you can work independently fairly without a boss breathing down your neck
no one does their job and everyone hides from customers, so if you care at all, you're doing the work of at least 3 people
Advice to Management
Don't disappear and then randomly show up and tell employees they are doing things wrong