Compare Lowe's Home Improvement vs UPS BETASee how working at Lowe's Home Improvement vs. UPS compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Lowe's Home Improvement vs. UPS. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Lowe's Home Improvement scored higher in 2 areas: Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- UPS scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- Lowe's Home Improvement had 19 more reviews than UPS that mentioned "Good pay" as a Pro.
- UPS had 396 more reviews than Lowe's Home Improvement that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Lowe's Home Improvement full-time for less than a year
you can work independently fairly without a boss breathing down your neck
no one does their job and everyone hides from customers, so if you care at all, you're doing the work of at least 3 people
Advice to Management
Don't disappear and then randomly show up and tell employees they are doing things wrong