Compare LinkedIn vs Facebook BETASee how working at LinkedIn vs. Facebook compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at LinkedIn vs. Facebook. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- LinkedIn scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
- Facebook scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Facebook had 128 more reviews than LinkedIn that mentioned "Free food" as a Pro.
- Facebook had 321 more reviews than LinkedIn that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
- Facebook had 19 more reviews than LinkedIn that mentioned "No cons" as a Con.
I have been working at Facebook full-time for less than a year
The people (super helpful, knowledgeable, proactiv, efficient, smart, funny, collaborative and professional) The tech and the systems are just phenomenal Work-life balance of employees is a priority... for management which is incredibly refreshing A positive employee experience is incredibly important at Facebook (which speaks volumes)
I do not have any 'cons' to post at present
Advice to Management