Compare L'Oréal vs Emma BETASee how working at L'Oréal vs. Emma compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at L'Oréal vs. Emma. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- L'Oréal scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Emma scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at L'Oréal.
- "Steep learning curve" was the most mentioned Pro at Emma.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at L'Oréal.
- "Home office" was the most mentioned Con at Emma.
I worked at L'Oréal full-time for less than a year
Luxury brand with high end fragrance, skincare and cosmetics Staff shop with 60% off for all brands under loreal umbrella Good salary
Hard to progress from account manager position due to current times in the market
Advice to Management