Compare King vs Rovio Entertainment BETASee how working at King vs. Rovio Entertainment compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at King vs. Rovio Entertainment. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Rovio Entertainment scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- Rovio Entertainment had 2 more reviews than King that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Studios" was the most mentioned Con at King.
- "Angry birds" was the most mentioned Con at Rovio Entertainment.
I worked at Rovio Entertainment full-time for more than 3 years
The people for the most part are super nice. The benefits package is good. The work / life balance is good. The tools provided are very good.
The flatness of the management structure sometimes draws out the decision making process way too long. The company likes to play it safe with the projects so they aren't always the most interesting.... Not maybe the best place for someone super ambitious.