Compare John Sisk & Son vs PM Group BETASee how working at John Sisk & Son vs. PM Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at John Sisk & Son vs. PM Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- John Sisk & Son scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- PM Group scored higher in 4 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Good people" was the most mentioned Pro at John Sisk & Son.
- "Flexible working hours" was the most mentioned Pro at PM Group.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at John Sisk & Son.
- "Pm group" was the most mentioned Con at PM Group.
I worked at PM Group full-time for more than 3 years
Good on site real world experience, progressive system where you can see your growth an an engineer. Monthly training sessions held by both staff and out sourced presentors.
Some of the staff presenters were not prepared, showing that perhaps it wasnt a priority to teach the graduates