Compare J.P. Morgan vs USAA BETASee how working at J.P. Morgan vs. USAA compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at J.P. Morgan vs. USAA. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- J.P. Morgan scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- USAA scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- J.P. Morgan had 478 more reviews than USAA that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at J.P. Morgan.
- "Call center" was the most mentioned Con at USAA.
I worked at USAA full-time for more than 10 years
Stable company that handles recessions well.
IT leadership turnover has led to inconsistent strategies and more of a selfish culture.
Advice to Management
Senior IT leaders need to align on the goals for the company.