Compare J.P. Morgan vs Morgan Stanley BETASee how working at J.P. Morgan vs. Morgan Stanley compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at J.P. Morgan vs. Morgan Stanley. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- J.P. Morgan scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Morgan Stanley scored higher in 2 areas: Senior Management and Culture & Values.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at J.P. Morgan.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Morgan Stanley.
- J.P. Morgan had 253 more reviews than Morgan Stanley that mentioned "Working hours" as a Con.
I have been working at J.P. Morgan full-time for more than a year
Career development, team effort, toolset, technology, challenges
awesome environment, great techs, lots of good projects, right approach, no cons at all
Advice to Management
Keep moving forward as you are, great work!
I worked at Morgan Stanley
Teamwork is stressed as is a drive for excellence. The environment is great for climbing the steep learning curve in the industry. Everyone is very helpful and approachable
The hours are tough but that is expected in this industry. Other than that there are very few cons to this position.