Compare J.P. Morgan vs IBM BETASee how working at J.P. Morgan vs. IBM compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at J.P. Morgan vs. IBM. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- J.P. Morgan scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- IBM scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at J.P. Morgan.
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at IBM.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at J.P. Morgan.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
I have been working at J.P. Morgan full-time for more than a year
Career development, team effort, toolset, technology, challenges
awesome environment, great techs, lots of good projects, right approach, no cons at all
Advice to Management
Keep moving forward as you are, great work!
I have been working at IBM full-time for more than a year
Career opportunities Unmatched access to Enterprise resources, knowledge and good practices Very positive Culture Company is evolving and adapting to a new era of Cloud solutions
Campus location is a bit apart from the city Offices can be better and more engaging for all the teams.