Compare Info-Tech Research Group vs Myplanet BETASee how working at Info-Tech Research Group vs. Myplanet compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Info-Tech Research Group vs. Myplanet. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Myplanet scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Myplanet had 1 more reviews than Info-Tech Research Group that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Info-Tech Research Group.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Myplanet.
I worked at Info-Tech Research Group full-time for more than a year
They have an arcade, wow.
Do you enjoy sales? Want to be in a sales career? Then avoid this business like the plague. You will be given a telemarketer job with a fake title. You will be micromanaged like no business I have... ever seen. You will not be given training. You will be expected to do 80+ cold calls a day. You will have leadership that expects you to be a robot. You will be lied to and told your job is sales. You will spend hours upon hours a week to talk to one person, and then hand off the sale (fun part) to your director. You will not make commission (they even tell you that it won't happen until at least 2 years into the role). 90% of the 100 people they hired last July quit or were fired. You will need to be of a "frat house" mentality, or you will not fit into their culture. You will not be allowed to do what works for you. You will be told to do what worked in 1986, but leadership will not evolve. You will be told to do shady tactics, like talking to janitors, security, etc. and asking to be transferred. Now most of you will think this is written by some disgruntled employee who got fired... I actually quit. I was top 3 sales in the new hire class and realized very quickly this company is an absolute nightmare to work for. I have never felt more disgusted or mentally fatigued working for this company. If you are a minority, good luck making it past one year. They will hire 100, make their money off you, and send you packing. Or, like me, you will quit when you realize how terrible of a mistake you made working for this company. For once, I beg you, listen to the negative reviews and not the fake positive ones (that leadership admitted to making). Trust them like I didn't.
Advice to Management
Evolve. Replace your current leadership. This isn't a call center or sales team from the 80s. Hire sales people and let them do what works. I cannot express the hate I have for this company and am so... happy I quit. I feel disgusted telling people I worked here.
I have been working at Myplanet full-time for less than a year
- Focused on building platforms that last, not just delivering projects - Working culture is great - Supportive leadership team and are focused 100% on the success of the business
- There are areas to improve but they are open about the plan in how we get there