Compare IPSEN vs AbbVie BETASee how working at IPSEN vs. AbbVie compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IPSEN vs. AbbVie. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- IPSEN scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- AbbVie scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Bonne ambiance" was the most mentioned Pro at IPSEN.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at AbbVie.
- "Manque de" was the most mentioned Con at IPSEN.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at AbbVie.
I have been working at IPSEN full-time for more than 3 years
The people I work with and those I interact with on a daily basis are some of the loveliest people and I genuinely count myself lucky to have a positive, strong, collaborative team around me who work... hard and receive the recognition they deserve.
Ipsen Dublin is a medium sized company and therefore we very often have to do more than is expected in terms of the breath of exposure, this is a positive in a lot of ways as diversity in daily... responsibilities is enjoyed by most and creates a platform for personal and professional development but for those looking for a very structured environment not subject to change on a regular enough basis, Ipsen will likely not suit. Agile people who are adaptive and like to learn will be better suited to this environment vs people who want to clock in and out on a daily basis.
Advice to Management
Diversity & Inclusion is already a high priority for Ipsen Dublin, keep doing what you are doing exciting times lie ahead in this space.
I have been working at AbbVie full-time for less than a year
Management is very efficient and they always give priority to their employees (both mental and physical). Many companies talk about employee well being and this company literally follows it and it... definitely deserves to get number 1 best company to work for.
Salary, work satisfaction, management, senior leadership team, recognition, fast growth, and no racism or description
Advice to Management
Keep maintain these values