Compare IBM vs Microsoft BETASee how working at IBM vs. Microsoft compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. Microsoft. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Microsoft scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at IBM.
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at Microsoft.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
- "Review system" was the most mentioned Con at Microsoft.
I have been working at IBM full-time for more than a year
Career opportunities Unmatched access to Enterprise resources, knowledge and good practices Very positive Culture Company is evolving and adapting to a new era of Cloud solutions
Campus location is a bit apart from the city Offices can be better and more engaging for all the teams.