Compare IBM vs First Data BETASee how working at IBM vs. First Data compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. First Data. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- IBM scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at IBM.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at First Data.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
- "401k match" was the most mentioned Con at First Data.
I have been working at IBM full-time for more than a year
Wonderful people, tons of learning resources, emphasis on personal and professional development.
Similar to working in any large organization, sometimes there are a few extra layers of red tape before things can get rolling.
I have been working at First Data for less than a year
The company is investing in building a research organization in Ireland to help solve hard problems and focus on future. People are great and work is exciting. Feels like a family Most days fly by... and it doesn’t feel like work. One of best decisions to work here.
It can be hard to navigate a large company but senior management does a good job of optimising resources and developing connections to larger business.
Advice to Management
Continue to invest in people