Compare IBM vs FDM Group BETASee how working at IBM vs. FDM Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. FDM Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- IBM scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- FDM Group scored higher in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
- Both tied in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible working hours" was the most mentioned Pro at IBM.
- "Blue chip companies" was the most mentioned Pro at FDM Group.
- "No cons" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
- "Account managers" was the most mentioned Con at FDM Group.
I have been working at IBM full-time for more than a year
Wonderful people, tons of learning resources, emphasis on personal and professional development.
Similar to working in any large organization, sometimes there are a few extra layers of red tape before things can get rolling.
I have been working at FDM Group full-time for less than a year
Impressive client list. Training bridges gap from university to corporate world. Great opportunity for grads willing to prove themselves.
Training is unpaid but then again so is university - all made clear up front