Compare IBM vs Ericsson-Worldwide BETASee how working at IBM vs. Ericsson-Worldwide compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. Ericsson-Worldwide. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Ericsson-Worldwide scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible working hours" was the most mentioned Pro at IBM.
- "Good working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Ericsson-Worldwide.
- IBM had 575 more reviews than Ericsson-Worldwide that mentioned "No cons" as a Con.
I have been working at IBM full-time for more than a year
Wonderful people, tons of learning resources, emphasis on personal and professional development.
Similar to working in any large organization, sometimes there are a few extra layers of red tape before things can get rolling.
I worked at Ericsson-Worldwide full-time for more than a year
Great team - good people - great work/life balance
Progression path is tough and difficult to navigate
Advice to Management
Keep up the work and great work culture