Compare IBM vs Elsevier BETASee how working at IBM vs. Elsevier compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. Elsevier. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- IBM scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Elsevier scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible working hours" was the most mentioned Pro at IBM.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Elsevier.
- "No cons" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Elsevier.
I have been working at IBM full-time for more than a year
Wonderful people, tons of learning resources, emphasis on personal and professional development.
Similar to working in any large organization, sometimes there are a few extra layers of red tape before things can get rolling.