Compare IBM vs EY BETASee how working at IBM vs. EY compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. EY. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- IBM scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
- EY scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible working hours" was the most mentioned Pro at IBM.
- "Good working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at EY.
- "No cons" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at EY.
I have been working at IBM full-time for more than a year
Wonderful people, tons of learning resources, emphasis on personal and professional development.
Similar to working in any large organization, sometimes there are a few extra layers of red tape before things can get rolling.