Compare IBM vs Commonwealth Bank of Australia BETASee how working at IBM vs. Commonwealth Bank of Australia compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. Commonwealth Bank of Australia. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible working hours" was the most mentioned Pro at IBM.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Commonwealth Bank of Australia.
- "No cons" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
- "Red tape" was the most mentioned Con at Commonwealth Bank of Australia.
I have been working at IBM full-time for more than a year
Wonderful people, tons of learning resources, emphasis on personal and professional development.
Similar to working in any large organization, sometimes there are a few extra layers of red tape before things can get rolling.
I have been working at Commonwealth Bank of Australia full-time
Great perks and supports females in leadership
Difficult to progress as little staff turnover at more senior levels
Advice to Management
Move bad talent out of the organisations