Compare IBM vs Cisco Systems BETASee how working at IBM vs. Cisco Systems compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. Cisco Systems. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Cisco Systems scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at IBM.
- "Flexible work" was the most mentioned Pro at Cisco Systems.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Cisco Systems.
I have been working at Cisco Systems full-time
- great bosses - extremely well organised - competent people employed - great salary - great work culture - work from home policy
There are no drawbacks with Cisco
Advice to Management
Keep up the great work