Compare IBM vs Cisco Systems BETASee how working at IBM vs. Cisco Systems compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. Cisco Systems. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Cisco Systems scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at IBM.
- "Flexible work" was the most mentioned Pro at Cisco Systems.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Cisco Systems.
I have been working at IBM full-time for more than a year
Career opportunities Unmatched access to Enterprise resources, knowledge and good practices Very positive Culture Company is evolving and adapting to a new era of Cloud solutions
Campus location is a bit apart from the city Offices can be better and more engaging for all the teams.