Compare IBM vs Bloomberg L.P. BETASee how working at IBM vs. Bloomberg L.P. compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. Bloomberg L.P.. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- IBM scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance and % Recommend to a friend.
- Bloomberg L.P. scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible working hours" was the most mentioned Pro at IBM.
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Bloomberg L.P..
- "No cons" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Bloomberg L.P..
I have been working at IBM full-time for more than a year
Wonderful people, tons of learning resources, emphasis on personal and professional development.
Similar to working in any large organization, sometimes there are a few extra layers of red tape before things can get rolling.
I have been working at Bloomberg L.P. full-time for more than 5 years
Combining the best of the financial and technological elements of the job market, Bloomberg is an excellent firm to work for. Driven by results, but with a fair work-life balance : allowing each... employee to adapt accordingly to their ambition and personal/family needs. Excellent facilities (their London office is the best in the world) and perks. Firm has a fantastic track record since its inception.
It could create an internal platform for innovative ideas; or partnering with employees launching new enterprises.