Compare IBM vs Bell Canada BETASee how working at IBM vs. Bell Canada compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. Bell Canada. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- IBM scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
- Bell Canada scored higher in 4 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- IBM had 2,211 more reviews than Bell Canada that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "No cons" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Bell Canada.
I have been working at IBM full-time for more than a year
Wonderful people, tons of learning resources, emphasis on personal and professional development.
Similar to working in any large organization, sometimes there are a few extra layers of red tape before things can get rolling.