Compare IBM vs Bandwidth BETASee how working at IBM vs. Bandwidth compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. Bandwidth. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Bandwidth scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible working hours" was the most mentioned Pro at IBM.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Bandwidth.
- "No cons" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
- "Bandwidth" was the most mentioned Con at Bandwidth.
I have been working at IBM full-time for more than a year
Wonderful people, tons of learning resources, emphasis on personal and professional development.
Similar to working in any large organization, sometimes there are a few extra layers of red tape before things can get rolling.
I worked at Bandwidth full-time for more than 5 years
great benefits hour and a half lunches great people opportunity to take on a lot of responsibility and have personal development
no work from home culture, expect to be in office every day salaries are pretty low not a ton of room to grow in a smaller company boys club culture at times (less so over the years but still present)