Compare IBM vs Amazon BETASee how working at IBM vs. Amazon compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. Amazon. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- IBM scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Amazon scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Good work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at IBM.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Amazon.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Amazon.
I have been working at Amazon full-time
The best on-boarding. Good work environment. Friendly and helpful colleagues. Awesome work culture in the office. The company helps you develop. There's is always growth not just in the... company but the employees too.
I don't see any cons... I always think and see positive. I think, it's up to the person they see things... if they see it as negative or a challenge.