Compare IBM vs Amaris BETASee how working at IBM vs. Amaris compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. Amaris. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- IBM scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Amaris scored higher in 3 areas: Senior Management, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible working hours" was the most mentioned Pro at IBM.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Amaris.
- "No cons" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
- "Jeune" was the most mentioned Con at Amaris.
I have been working at IBM full-time for more than a year
Wonderful people, tons of learning resources, emphasis on personal and professional development.
Similar to working in any large organization, sometimes there are a few extra layers of red tape before things can get rolling.
I worked at Amaris
Unable to say something positive based on my experience
I initiated a recruitment process with Amaris in The Netherlands , at the end of the process they called directly to offer me a job with a contract sent directly to me but 2 weeks later , they... decided to Decline, Cancelled the contract because they realised that I was looking for jobs with other Consulting company at the same time!!! (Helloooooo ! that is what u do: you apply to different companies not only one ) . Terrible experience, Unethical and even worse , few weeks later after that event, they called me to initiate a recruitment process AGAIN. How would you trust in a company to be hired after that situation ? Advise : BE CAREFUL WHEN APPLYING A “JOB “ WITH AMARIS CONSULTING!!!! The way they manage business is very particular
Advice to Management
Delete my profile for your datebase !!!