Compare IBM vs Accenture BETASee how working at IBM vs. Accenture compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. Accenture. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- IBM scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Accenture scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- Accenture had 1,621 more reviews than IBM that mentioned "Good work environment" as a Pro.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Accenture.
I have been working at Accenture for more than 3 years
- Amazing professional develop training courses, programmes, and initiatives - Great social commit called People Crew (Quarterly large scale events and monthly team events) - Competitive salary and... benefits (VHI, pension, share buy scheme, bonus)
- No one is going to push you for promotion. Have to apply internally with team leads approval - Can be frustrating to progress career within Accenture when you are client based
Advice to Management
Help Level 10 and above to progress their career better. Provide more advice and areas they should train in to get promotion.